Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013


The crossroads are here, like now and today

       And it will affect our quality of life in the new world USA. Heck it could be our actual life.

            Now for the record, I personally believe we should catch and prosecute anyone who knowingly discloses USA state secrets to anybody, and for any reason.  The reasons could be personal beliefs, media business rewards,  money,  about anything. And we in the USA have a reason for state secrets in dealing with other humans around the world.  What a sad state of affairs to even think this most realistic way.

            This idea applies both in war, and peacetime. Thank goodness today's times are more peaceful.

            And I still agree with our ancestors who actually executed the Rosenberg's  a half century ago for doing just that. In that case it was giving atomic bomb secrets to the Russians.

            But I also think  and believe we in the USA government hiring people to be just as ingenious and smart as the bad people who try do us harm.  That is basically how we catch them. We can be smart and ingenious, too.  And methodical.

            And along the way, I don't want to give into anything like laziness, ignorance, royalty as a way to rule, or any other thing.  Let's catch 'em the old fashioned way, like by being ingenious and hard working and assembling the facts and connecting the dots. And then putting  them in jail, or executing them, through  a jury process.  Jury's are pretty savvy, too.

            I sense something worse is going on to solve the problem of protecting state security, and I don't like what I sense these days.

            I choose not give into ignorance and laziness and other things that violate our wonderful way of life and laws in the USA, to include the rule of law.  I do choose to catch the bad guys the old fashioned way. And I suspect these days the vote may help my cause and belief.

            There has to be a better way, and I actually think  there is a better way. It's called the vote that gets us a new set of rulers. And along the way, hiring and promoting and rewarding the people who catch the bad guys and girls sure seems simple, to me. And, Lord knows, we have a lot of good USA people around to do just that.

            So there is also a Plan B. Call it the royalty way to try do the same thing. I personally disagree with that alternative, which seems to be happening these days in the new world USA.
            So here we are at another crossroads, and you can  make a difference, as small as you and I think we are. In one old time expression, it is called death by a thousand slices. In another expression, it is called life by a thousand votes. After all, this is the new world USA.

No comments: