Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012


The need for leadership is crying out
       The situation is obvious to me.
            A lot of low-life American people are all too often rioting and fighting over things like impressive shoes.  What a sad state of affairs, if my proposition is on mark.
            And I do buy the argument that the problem is more economic than racial, since Negroes, Blacks, African-Americans, whatever, get most of the blame. But have you noticed how poor most of these people are. Heck, I might even riot, too. And many of these people I suspect are dependent on government to live, which in the end depends on tax payers providing the funding for them to live.
            Hence the argument for some political leadership, which these days does not seem to be happening at any level. Perhaps it is just too politically incorrect.
            But in the same vein, the whole system may collapse, too.
            So what to do? Vote I would say.
            And provide some leadership along the way.
            For example, have laws, programs, policies, practices, whatever, that promote a two parent home.  Now that is my example of leadership.
            And I suspect those hired American bureaucrats who implement the aforementioned will do a pretty good job at it, if they just get some leadership.

No comments: