Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013


Room aromas and human smells
            I think we all know boys and girls are different, including how we all smell things.
            So, I an old guy, admit my smelling skills are less than my female relatives' skills, or so I think.  I think that is age independent, too.
            The obvious examples are like a fart in church, or farting in bed with your wife.  Said another way, some smells are better than others.
            Even in my time in Asia, I think females there generally liked lavender smells. Now I live mostly in America, and I sense most of my female relatives and friends like other smells, usually called perfume, and often called "French".
            But there are alternatives, too.
            Like Native American girl smells, like smoky sage and other such things.
            And then there are things like incense, like low slow burning of a specially made stick. The more recent standards are like Indian (like the sub-continent)  aromas that come in to play, too.
            Last, in this report, room and personal smells are personal, so make up your own mind about what you like.
            As for me, I have even put grocery store leaf sage into a 38 cup coffee boiler with spring water, heated over a made for rural Mexico cooker, and will see if I like  the smell.
            How we smell is still a big deal to me.

No comments: