Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Psychobabble and our USA President
       Three thoughts.
                        1) Anyone can use their own means and judgments to "analyze" any others person's intent, or capabilities.
                        2) To do so is usually a waste of our time.
                        3) Our present federal president may prompt an exception to many people, including me.
            Now why do I even bring up an exception. Mostly because what is happening will affect me, and I don't want to be a serf. I am still an American.
            Now there are all the campaign faux pas back in 2008, like how many states we have. Obama said 57.  That got my attention. And there are many other boo boos, too. Obviously to me, this man is not too smart, frittered away all his educational advantages provided by his Family and Friends, and is a smooth talker, and a serial liar. By the way, many still believe him, like his words.
            And he has surrounded himself with fellow lightweights, and many in our elected  legislatures have reinforced him, and now I get to suffer the consequences.  No wonder a new third party is arising. There has to be a better way. Said another way, much political change is coming, and many don't know it right now.
            And how he got reelected in 2012 suggests we in the USA have bigger problems.  Let me say it another way, and I am not too religious, but the poo poo is about to hit the fan in the next year or so, and then so many who are ill informed will wake up, like suffer in the meantime.  So be it. In the meantime, I think I, my relatives, and my friends will just barely survive, both for domestic and even foreign reasons.
            So what I am to do?
            I would suggest vote, and let time take effect.
            And worse case, which I doubt in my psychobabble thoughts, revolt if some elites want to impose some kind of their royalty on us.

No comments: