Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013


The things I most worry about these days
       Like many, I am also planning this way.
            1)  A maybe financial collapse
            2)  Unilateral  disarmament
            3)  Going hungry
            4)  Going cold during the cold season
            5)  Loss of public electricity
            Lesser worries are as follows.
            1)  Care of my pets
            2)  Problems over clean water and waste water systems I have set up
            3)  Taking care of my fellow citizens
            4)  A maybe pandemic
            5)  Fascism and dictatorship as a way to rule, including tribute, or taxes
            6)  What to do if I am home invaded
            7)  Lightweights reacting
            8)  A poor education system
            9)  Consequences of one parent homes

 

 

 




 
 


          
 

No comments: