Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013


Rhodesian Bush Wars and USA self preservation

      Most people these days (2013) live in an urban situation.

            I myself years ago chose to live in a rural situation in the USA.

            Hence my use of Rhodesian Bush Wars lessons learned is probably different from those who live more urban life styles. This is as it should be.

            Now even I have, in my past, have lived in apartments in urban areas, single family homes in urban areas, and now live in a compound (circa 1905) in a rural area.

            So my bottom line is that those who want to plan ahead and worry about home security should do so based on their situation and plans. My blog probably won't get the job done. All I can even think of is imagine if there is no 911 to call. Said another way, you are the 911. What are you going to do?

            As for me where I live, I am also doing  similar things.  I am still wearing long johns, also. And the wood stoves (many) still make me happy and warm during this spring time where temperatures vary all over the place.

            I even have to bury  an old dog from Georgia, USA, in the very near future, like today, so that makes me sad. But also my local electric plant is running OK, at least for now, and that makes me happy. If only the local spring ticks would give me a break...

            So life goes on in this rural land, and nobody is shooting at me right now. So I am pleased, all in all.

            So a homework assignment follows, but there won't be a test by me. Take advantage of your time, and plan to take care of yourself and your Family as best you can. Using the Rhodesian Bush War stuff may help you. You figure it out.

No comments: