Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Abortion methods

            Abortion is another very sensitive subject, and I'll defer to your beliefs and standards.

            What I do think is that about half the world uses abortion as a birth control method.

            What this post is about is abortion "during hard times".

            Abortion methods are generally two fold. One is physical , like using an object in the uterus to get the abortion going. The other is chemical to get the abortion going.

            The assumption is that routine medical care is not available during  hard times.

            Now I have had one heart attack, and the stats I read suggest after five years the results are about half half between physical treatment and drug treatment.

            So make up your own mind about abortion during hard times, if even faced with the prospect. My main suggestion is to think about it now, and make your own peace.

No comments: