Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012


Nepotism sucks

      Now to me, nepotism is all too often the children of successful politicians rising to their occasion in their own right.
            Now their performance record is pretty poor, at least to me. Said another way, just because Mom or Dad was pretty good does not necessarily translate to their kids doing a good job, too. Of course the idea is that the people benefit.
            And we all do want our children to have a happy life, but now it seems, again to me, this idea is also affecting my life in ways I do not like.
            Nepotism adversity seems to be a universal human instinct, too, kinda like one should not marry their sibling, or even a first cousin.
            Last, even I have practical examples that apply in both China, and the USA.
            Yep, the idea is pretty universal, at least human wise.

No comments: