Translate

Sunday, September 02, 2012


First the good news

      I finally have hope that somehow we humans will muddle through the present difficult times. The hope is mostly an amalgamation of all the recent events in the last month.

            Hence my strategy of trying to make most of my purchases "dual use" may pay off, especially if inflation kicks in pretty bad. Yep, I might have to drink powdered milk, but heck, I've already done that growing up in Hawaii for a few years.

            Now that "hope" is just that, and nothing more.

            And the events that may be adverse to me have already been set in place. In other words, many things are already on auto-pilot. Said even another way, we humans are still probably in for a tough few years, but again the "hope" is for an outcome better than a return to the Dark Ages and feudalism. Only time will tell.

            Now the bad news.  Some people think the time for political talk is still open. I don't think so. Hence people like me plan otherwise. And thousands, maybe millions, of humans alive today will probably now die in the next few years. What a shame if this even comes to pass. Heck, I might be one of them. But do you want to live forever, anyway?

No comments: