Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Another food story
      Well, we all like to eat, and feed our Families, to boot.
            Now today, I am making some French Onion soup, local style, including frozen chopped green peppers to add some color to the brew.
            Now that method includes onions from the local grocery, advertised as sweet onions from the USA west coast, but that is not the case, at least to me. While my eyes did not tear, my pallet suggested this was still too spicy for me, like it burned not to my satisfaction.
            So I added some Greek spices since most humans do like spices. And later I may add some shredded swiss cheese to mimic the basic French Onion soup.
            Last, or also yes, I do remember sitting across from the local town tailor in Unchon, Korea; and he like garlic stuff too, or so I thought. In his case, dipping garlic cloves with chop sticks in Kimchi sauce was very popular, though I paid for it later, since I did match him.

No comments: