Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012


I finally got set off

       What got me going was Madonna showing her rear end during her current foreign tour.

            Like I even care.  Obviously, she thinks this is important, maybe even shocking for a 50 + old gal to do such a deed. And I am age 64 to even say this, like I am not even interested in her. Fear of STD's even comes to mind.

            What I am interested in, and spend some time in doing, is trying to learn or write down rural skills that may keep me alive, really keep my Family alive, if times get hard.

            So I wish Madonna luck, with all her money, to help her Family survive if times get hard where she lives. Unfortunately,  she can't eat money to her sustenance advantage.

            So now I wonder if many people who have rural type skills, and standards and expectations, are not better prepared if times get hard. My guess is that is so.  Raising yard chickens comes to mind. Clean air and running clean water is also a big deal, at least to me, an old time Marine.  I don't want to get cholera , for example. Said another way, perhaps people with these skills and standards can better promote their Families than even Madonna.

            Anyway, only time will tell. And for sure I do not want to see society degrade to see what's on the other side.  That's a little too naive for even me; like  the USA Speaker of the House saying we should vote for a national law to see what is in it, and then see what happens as a result. I would rather be in charge, and decide our future in another way, albeit a more slow deliberative process. After all, as well as our ancestors have done, maybe we can improve on their work.

            So, anyway, Madonna keep your shorts on.  I, and we, have bigger fish to fry.

No comments: