Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Good luck in life

       I got a chance today to prove something to myself.

            Basically, I was making in my high tech Japanese rice cooker (magnetic induction heated and maintained) something I call Monterey Shrimp Scampi.

            All the ingredients appealed to me, including Scampi Sauce with an expiration date of February, 2012.

            Well, I thought about it, and went ahead using the Scampi sauce, since all was going to be boiled anyway, and the Scampi sauce had been stored in the dark, and I figured the boiling would kill any bacteria and viruses, anyway.  And none of this would have had prions in it, also.

            Then I extrapolated to today's times.

            Now all of us know we will not live forever...that's a given. But I also think we all want the best for our children, and their progeny, too.

            So when I suspect some amateur and lightweight group has captured federal political power in the new world USA, then I get worried, mostly about my kids and their kids. As for me, at age 64, I am more than ready to "trip off" any time.

            So, and in the end, good luck in life.

No comments: