Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012


And all I want to do is feed my Family and live

       In colloquial English language, we seem to have killed, or are killing,  the goose that lays the golden egg. In this case it is the new world USA.

            Now thank goodness we have alternatives.  For example, I choose not to be a serf, but rather a new world USA voting citizen from east Tennessee. Now if that takes my time to just fight for this idea, so be it. What's the old time expression...for lack of knowing what to do, we do what we know. A lot of that seems to be going on, today.

            So times may get hard, and thankfully, it will all sort out, like the traditional new world USA friction between urban and rural. Bottom line, good ideas count, but so does being fed. And where I live, I think I can be fed thanks to my labor, and enough land and seeds already stocked.

            Now, in my political opinion, a century of progressive and liberal thought has failed, mostly not due to ideas, but funding.  Now we get to pay the piper these days, so to speak, including where I live.

            In the meantime, I have an advantage, like I live in a rural area. Even now I have fresh clean water, and a waste water system, all gravity powered.

            Now that will probably help my Family, and my future, since even I will fight for the new world USA, to include eating to live.

No comments: