Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2012


What are you gonna do if California goes under?
       First let me define going under. The State government can't pay its bills, loans don't cover the difference (or are denied), and the citizens vote to not raise taxes enough to pay the bills, including the debt interest payments, both now and in the future.
            For the record, I used to live in southern California, and moved out because I could see it coming, that is probable default.
            Never the less, if and when California state government goes under, the whole thing will probably drag the rest of us down, like affect our lives adversely.
            So, if this all comes to pass, what you gonna do to protect your Family wherever you live?
            One thing I read about is having the federal USA government step in to finance the deficit to protect the nation. Fine, but are you willing to work longer to pay more federal taxes just to finance the California way of life they have chosen?
            The dilemma to me in Tennessee is to bite the bullet now, and get it over with, as painful as that might be to me; or Plan B is just to try muddle through. Let my fellow American voting citizens who live in California suffer or gain by their own fate is my opinion.
            For me I was tripped off by a proposed million dollar fish ladder at Malibu Beach to help fish migrate into a creek that was a periodic wet-dry stream. Now I am not willing to pay for that from Tennessee. Maybe you are where you live, or are willing to pay for that with borrowed money you and your descendents will pay for. I say no, like, it's time to bite the bullet, now.

No comments: