Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012


Lying as a way to rule
       Many have tried it throughout history, and it does work for a period of time. But then someone finally says something like the king has no clothes. Of course it usually takes a gullible population to accept this method when it is being used. And of course it also is usually used by a con man.
            The effects are also obvious. Usually many people become jaded and even cynical, like you can't trust what the government says. Or a business goes under. Upon such things political change usually comes. Sometimes it's the vote, but sometimes it is more like a revolution or a civil war, or a business going under.
            It is difficult making good decisions without the facts that you trust.
            As for me, I am in-between, like I now read my own reports and interpret them as best I can.
            But for sure, I no longer trust any report out of my new world USA federal government.
            What a shame, especially that so many people will probably die as a result.
            As for me, all I want to do is make some electricity, grow food, protect it and me and my Family and friends, and make sure I can be warm enough during the cold season. This an example of what happens when lying as a way to rule catches up. And of course there is a Plan B, like deal with the facts.

No comments: