Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012


I don't care anymore
       If the new world USA as we know it today goes down, so be it. I've made up my mind, and made my peace. So be it, one could say.
            Now after the intervening catharsis period (a Greek term), things will probably get better, with other resulting lower standards, probably.
            So I am planning for the worse, and actually have been for a while. Even yesterday I ordered another crossbow, which is meant for hunting, but people can be in that equation, too. I just love screwing with people's minds, and by the way, I have guns and ammo, too. Once a Marine, always a Marine, so to speak.
            And even today I ordered a second axe, just to make my point, and be ready, too. And for sure I have wood to split using these axes. And I have other axes and wood wedges, too.
            Now I will wait another hour or so for things to warm up enough for me to go out and cut and split some more wood for me to burn just to be warm and keep my pipes from bursting from freezing. In the meantime, the wood stove has enough hickory wood to keep warm coals in it, and also have enough to fire up any new cut and split wood I put in it.
            Welcome to my future. Maybe it is your future, too?
            Now I do care about some things.  Like what will the ACC (Atlantic Coast Conference)  championship game (between Fl State and Ga Tech) score turn out to be, today? I expect Fl State will win, and will also think about this when I am cutting and splitting wood, today. Now I am a male, and all this thinking does make me happy. Plus the exercise does make me healthier, and probably stronger, too.

No comments: