Translate

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Welcome to our future, and the coming changes

Imagine this. Inflation kicks in in a year or two, and we cannot borrow enough money to finance our various debts. Inflation has happened even in my lifetime, so it can happen again. Then we may have to live within our means, like our tax collections, which are considerable. In the meantime we have a lightweight President who has hired fellow lightweights to advise him.

Now I worry about the consequences for our future, and what they might do.

I have often thought our present President is not too smart, in spite of all the prognostications otherwise. There are plenty of reasons to think this, but I add in why does his position seem to change a lot? One good guess is that he is responding to the latest brief he got. But I really don't know, of course. It appears to me he is a classical case of affirmative action gone bad.

In the same vein, are his lightweight advisors trying to take advantage of him, and impose their own will or ideas about what is best for the USA?

Even more I fear if we have serious national problems, or international problems. What will this lightweight President and his hired minions do?

So I am now into "fears", like letting my imagination take hold. I normally do not do this, since it is mostly a waste of time.

But these days I do worry about our future, and the possibility that many humans may die because of what is going on these days. Actions have consequences, as they say.

For example, and to conclude, what do you think our President and his hired minions will do if North Korea launches a nuclear armed Musudan ballistic missile onto Guam?

No comments: