Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2011

You don't want to get Malaria

Right now, like in 2011, there is no known cure for the disease. Now there are many preventive measures which have been around for decades.

For the record, I don't have this disease. but I did take my preventive stuff.

Even our present publicly elected governments seem to be promoting wetlands preservation or even restoration , which basically breeds mosquitoes which give us humans malaria.

Even an old time grandma (to me) encouraged me to put oil in a pond for snapper turtles just to keep the mosquitoes down. She knew.

So what is it going to take? Be it trendy type things that may infect people, or something else?

My guess is the latter, that is we present USA humans will have enough relatives get sick to change our governments. What a shame, to me, that may have to happen to promote change.

I suspect our ancestors, dead and gone, may be disappointed.

No comments: