Translate

Tuesday, January 08, 2013


Is privateering coming back?
       Sir Francis Drake was such a person. And here is a wiki link on the subject:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privateer
            And for that matter, just what does it take to be an "environmentalist" these days. Now most of us care about our land and our way of our life, but just what does it take to hang a shingle outside and say I am an environmentist, and their opinion influences the way we live.
            And what does it take to work for Planned Parenthood these days? In my mind, Planned Parenthood is just an abortion organization disguised as something else. And it gets tax payer money, which really disturbs me.
            And what does it take to be a "volunteer" police deputy these days. Again, in my mind, it is just a disguised way for rednecks to assert themselves upon us. Now that hacks me off. I don't need this extra layer of authority on top of me.
            And just who is in charge of our children's public education? I sure hope is our local elected school board, and many do a good job.
            And even I know the KKK has a really bad image in the USA today. But back even a century ago, the KKK had other functions, like what governmental social services do these days, like an alcoholic man beating his wife got a visit in the night about knocking it off, or else.
            And even I know about firing a person for being lazy and unproductive.  And the local county government person called me acting as a judge about what to do. I always thought she was pretty ignorant.
            So is privateering coming back as a way to get things done?

No comments: