Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013


I still believe in the New World USA
       If times get hard, this is still a good place to be.
            And it is a vast land, and some places are real cold, and some places are real warm.
            Mostly I believe in two things. One is happiness, and I define that as good health and self respect. The other is faith in humanity, which I define as ingenuity, willingness to suffer, and willingness to change.  All these good qualities converge in the New World USA, in my opinion. We all hope for a better future.
            Not to knock other places, too, and I have lived in many of them off and on. But we have a better deal in the New World USA, in my opinion, again.
            And all will not be hunky dory, like hard times are usually not fun to go through. So it will be painful, I think. And now many may die, including me. What a shame.
            Now is a good time to suggest that people begin to think about how things will sort out in the future. There has to be a better way, and upon these future peoples' willingness to change things for the better depends the fate of our human future, in my opinion. And I suspect this will all start and spread from the New World USA. Now that is an advantage.

No comments: