Translate

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sometimes I think, too.

And I think I still have a vote, too.

And I know not to let my imagination get a hold of me. Said another way, my imagination is my worst enemy. Said even another way, we are our own worse critics. That is just where I am, today. Sleeping on things also helps a lot.

So I can think like anyone else. I can even use my imagination, and even worse case things. Now this is just me, and I think, also normal for most humans.

Now I am also skewed by my training in the nuclear side of things. What I was taught was to sense a pattern of behavior over time, and then make a judgmental decision. That logic I still apply today to when I am thinking.

What I sense disturbs me. I sense our present elected Executive and our present elected federal legislators, and their staffers, are both ignoring our USA constitution, and asserting laws that control us that maybe we do not want.

Back to the idea of the vote. We USA citizens can change all this if we want. Now it will probably take many years, but one has to start somewhere. And our Constitution has so many checks and balances to admit all our human foibles that the process is both terrible, and so human, also. Welcome to life in America. And welcome to how our ancestors handled our human tendencies back then.

Now if USA citizens don’t like their Constitution , then they can amend it to suite their needs. Now this is a deliberately painful process, on purpose it seems.

I just don’t want some “do gooder” doing their bit to rule us their way.

Any way, I think I can still vote and have it count, like at school board, county, state, and federal. If I am correct, then this is a good course of action, aka, I can vote

Then things will sort out.

No comments: