Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Emotionalism vs. rationality

The common uniter is our humanity. Just who do we trust with our American future, if anyone.

Now I also appreciate what a good deal we have here in America. Having lived overseas; there are worse deals. Try day on day off non potable water when you can get it, for example. Most don’t like the smell of overfilled toilets full of poop, for example.

And now we have a lot of people who think American rights and benefits, like 24/7 electricity, are normal. This these days is called the status quo I think. Of course this is normal to those who vote and make decisions these days, it seems. That is all they know. And they are so confident in their human illiteracy.

So let things go, as in people will die. In large numbers. Just let it go. Mostly this idea has to do with just being cold and hungry. My emotional response, and maybe rational response, to what is going on these days, is just to give up and let people die. Even when I see media TV things about battery powered “widgets”, to include cars, that suggest they are energy “free” just makes me angry because of the simple stupidity. Some of us know this has to come from electricity, like power plants. The current idea is called a longer exhaust pipe.

Now in my emotional rant, there are so many other ideas that are just presently promoted and just still plain suck. My idea is to promote my country, mostly local and state, so it can benefit our progeny. My rationality suggests my fellow Americans will do it in their own way. I hope so.

Now I have a friend who suggested about 10 years ago just to let things go. Nobody could screw up America, and all of us, in the end.

Now I wonder.

No comments: