Translate

Monday, March 08, 2010

Cooking can be fun

Most of it is ego, I think.

Now preparing healthy meals is also an objective to so many. Also preparing tasty meals is an easy way to go. The “customers” after all are our children, relatives, and friends.

And tasty meals seem to sell here in America. And we seem to have a good deal here. Nobody is hungry, for example, at least right now

So making our friends and relatives and such to cook for is a good deal, I think. Mostly they are also willing to eat and live, and enjoy the human process.

Back to cooking. One idea, I suggest, is that one must be willing to experiment or try any kind of recipe or just a principle to feed whoever they feed. And they might even fail. So what. My test is how I listen to what the eaters say. One can apply their own experience to this idea, if they so choose.

Anyway, cooking can be fun…sorta.

No comments: