Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Shopping with a competitor


There is justice in the world

       In my case I bought from a competitor as the main supplier stiffed me. And I am happy  as a result.

            I have a solar plant that is a backup to my water turbine micro plant which is my main backup to a TVA powered public electricity setup. And where I live, TVA is pretty reliable and offered at a good price.

            A while back, my Optima Blue Top batteries had a new arrival (another Blue Top battery)  for my solar plant, and it was missing a very important nut, or wing nut. Basically I was told, when I asked for help, to suck it up, and live with their mistake I paid for.

            So I bought from a competitor this time, and their battery came with all the appropriate screws and other gear.

            And like I said, I am happy.

No comments: