Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

On Muslims


On Muslims

       Like many, I too have lived and worked with many Muslims. And most are good honest and hard working people.  My experience extends throughout the world, to include the many places I have been, and even in the USA.

            The apparent fact that Islam has been hijacked these days by a small group of historically Arab desert Wahhabi's  presents a problem that affects my life in the USA, and I will do something about in my own way if I have to.

            So let me restate it again. Most Muslims that I know are good people whom I respect. And most Muslims are not  Arabs, especially the Wahhabi group. I even think of all the Bengali Muslims living in England, for example. They are good people,  generally speaking.

            Let me state it again in another way.  The wacko's we need to kill.  I just hope our USA politicians  and appointed minions figure it out, since I think most other people have already figured it out. Sometimes we have to fight for our way of life and our Families.

            Now just do the math, in a simple way of course. If there are 1 billion Muslims, and 99.99% are really good people, then that still leaves 100,000 people who are bad,  like even want to kill us and our Families in our own country.  Even five or more years ago, one could have had a "night of the long knives" to eliminate the financiers, who numbered around 50. Now the number is more like 400.

            Either way as to timing, it is time to fight back, if our politicians want to, and in our own way, of course.

            And as for those that say to kill only 100,000 breeds more, then it time to kill them, too. The concept is called fighting back.

            In the end, it all sorts out.  But I sure hope we can fight back as a considered course of action. After all, we have our own Families to think about, too.

            I personally don't like living in fear of bad people who wish to do me and my Family harm in my own country and for their own reasons.

            And I do like all the "good" Muslims I know and think well of.

            And remember today's largest Muslim country is Indonesia.

No comments: