Translate

Sunday, August 04, 2013

A personal odyssey


A personal odyssey

       I no longer talk politics until I am blue in the face.

            Our present group of sorry leaders are going to adversely affect me and my way of life.

            The unintended consequences of their decisions may even take my life, and millions more lives. Or that is what I have evolved to believe is happening all around me.

            This "drill" has happened before, and is happening again. And there is little I can do about it other than prepare the best I can.

            I still believe in the idea of noblesse oblige, somewhat to be point of becoming more individually religious, like helping my fellow man the best I can. It may not be much, but it will be the best I can...after I take care of myself, my Family, and my friends.

            Where I live, I sense the idea of community is coming back, big time. One for all, and all for one. Said another way, it's all local in origin and leadership. 

            And I sense many more people are also evolving this way.

            And what I am sensing, in medical talk, is unremarkable.

No comments: