Translate

Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Are men and women different?

No poo poo?

Is our American method of idiocy obvious?

Just be a parent and you know the answer.

Before I was a parent I bought the line that we humans were all unisexual until puberty kicked in during the teens.

Now that I am a parent, I know that theory is BS. Boys and girls are different from the git go. Ask any parent. We are born our sexual way.

For those politically correct parents who think about making daughters into boys (it seldom works the other way), good luck. Time and hormones will take care of you. This is bad news by the way. Girls will be girls. Along the way deny any pink blue clothing influences mothers choose right after birth, and subsequent baby room girl or boy stuff. Hormones will sort it out over time, and in the end.

And then when I tone down my enthusiasm on this subject, I become political. No wonder much of the other world thinks we USA citizens are silly. They don’t need a college study or Time Magazine story to recognize the obvious. Men and women are different.

Thank goodness.

And can a female be President of the USA. Of course! Just recognize boys and girls are different.

No comments: