Translate

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One more time


One more time

Let me say it again.

I've known too many Muslims to now believe they are good people in general. Like good people means the Golden Rule, in their way perhaps.  And good Family values count, too. I have known them both in America and overseas, like even  living in their culture. Some of my best workers in America were Muslim.  One was Swedish Lutheran trained. They had standards I both admired and respected. I liked and respected what I both saw and observed.

Now I also think a relatively small group of zealots have hijacked the Islam religion in terms of terrorism that we presently see displayed all over the world, and tolerate, too. Why the majority Muslim people don't fight back against these mostly Wahabi desert people is still beyond me. Humanity deserves better.

And there is justice occurring. Just ask the many recruiters, usually called missionaries. Some "fight back" is already occurring, it is just not reported to we the citizens.

And while I respect many zealots in a way, I also think if they will kill me pursuing their objectives then it is time to fight them. Fighting them often means death, by the way.  This is hard ball. And I might die too while fighting them. But of course, they might die, too. 

And thank goodness any fair fight is usually in my favor these days.  Said another way, I do not seek a fair fight.  That idea is just dumb. I seek an unfair fight, and go USA in this idea.

Also having lived next door to drug type distributors in Virginia  who also had a defective child I think I know about going along with the situation. It's called fear. Some might just say go along to get along. In my case I feared for my dog being murdered while I was away.

As a Marine and as an American the solution to our problem of terrorism and untimely death from terrorism is simple. Just cut them off from their money. Even a Marine will say the money counts. I like the expression using a "night of the long knives" to eliminate the money people.

I also wonder if our present political leaders have the courage to try defend and promote what we in the new world America already have and enjoy. I think lots of Americans are willing to fight for these reasons, but do our leaders have the same conviction?

Will the present status quo go on forever? Will the money people still get their money and finance their way, using their zealots to try achieve their objectives?

After all, National Defense is not free, as much as we hope it might be.

No comments: