Translate

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Obama is not the one


Obama is not the one

       What a shame

                        Many of us, speaking for myself, wanted change in the whole setup we have been living under in the USA for now decades. I still will try vote and shape things that way, but I recognize it will now take time, in my opinion, again.

            Now if he is "not the one", that still does not negate the sense for wanting change in the present status quo, and it's now apparent including obvious impacts on our way or life, and our Family's way of life and future expectations. There's a better way in this new world USA. Most know this, but in fairness, some don't. And our federal President, Obama, is now coming across as one of those who do not get it. I do not want to die for his ignorance, nor have my children die for similar reasons.

            And I still think his hired speech writers do a good job, and he is very eloquent in delivering these speeches, but he is "still not the one".

            For example, when first running for the Office of the federal President,  he said we had 57 states. That always bothered me. Even later as President he described the Malvinas as the Maldives, or spoke of people speaking Austrian. What a crummy and poorly educated federal President I would say. I might forgive others, but not someone who aspires to be a  USA Federal President, which he is.

            So now it is on us, we the people. Wish us good luck, I would say. And luck is not just with the Federal President, but the two National Parties, too. For example, let's see if they (our elected leaders) commit us (the USA) to a war in Syria, and will even fund it. Talk about an apparent and still unfolding amateur hour, or so it now seems to me.

            The times they are a changing, and many do not know it, yet.

            And one day there will be "the one". Not if, but when.

No comments: