Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Easy Veggie Burger Recipe


Easy Veggie Burger Recipe

       Here's one YouTube link on the subject:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2YtMdNVElI

            I came at this link doing research about soup kitchens if times get hard, with an emphasis on rehydrated lima beans and TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein). TVP provides protein in our diet, though not the fat flavor most humans like to flavor their food they eat. Ham and limas used to be a C-Ration US military meal that many  complained about. I  myself liked it.

            Meals have been replaced by MRE's, by the way. MRE stands for Meal Ready to Eat. They are pretty good, in my opinion. Now that opinion is based on there are no restaurants or grocery stores around, too.

            And last, I cannot find a reliable way to preserve meat fat for flavor. In other words, use it if you can get it.  Plan B is just to use vegetable spices, which is not a bad way to go, either.

No comments: