Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Numbers vs percentages


Numbers vs percentages

       If 99.99% of Moslems are good God fearing people, which I think they are from my experiences both foreign and domestic, that still leaves 100,000 bad people to eradicate, like kill. That assumes we have a billion Moslems on the earth, while the actual count may be more like 1.4 billion Muslims. Whatever, a lot of people need to go, or so I think. Think them or us. And keep in mind most Moslems are not Arabs, but even like Indonesians or Bengalis, for example.

            A lot of people grow their own herbs for flavors when cooking, which will help if times get hard. While it may be a small percentage of people, it is still a big enough number to help all the people that they want to help, or so I hope. This is just another example of numbers vs percentages.

            The percentage of Detroit pensioners in my area that go with much probable and future reduced pensions still exist, albeit in small percentages. The numbers are also not that many where I live, but that's the point. They can and will have a big influence where I live, or so I think. There was a mass migration up towards Detroit and the rustbelt decades ago, and now they are often migrated back to around the area I presently live in. And if hungry and cold enough, they will try steal from me, if times get hard.

            Now all of this preceding is worse case, but also a numbers vs percentage subject that I had better plan ahead on, and do. Politicians will most likely have other solutions, including our own deaths as a reasonable solution, to them. Or so I believe.  Obviously, I disagree with the death solution. For example, I can grow my own food, and do, and will fight to defend it if need be.

            Wish all of us Americans luck as we deal with this situation.

No comments: