Translate

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Thoughts of a recalcitrant

Who would have thought it might end up this way. For sure, I did not. I even used to call my father a cheapskate...now I call him thrifty.

Said another way, again as a recalcitrant, people are just going to have to die to get the ideas I and others have for free. At age 63 I can think that it is now their turn in the barrel (new world USA citizens), and they will probably figure it out just fine, whatever that is. Most of the people I think about are family oriented, by the way. But this person thinks a lot of pain will also go on in the interim, and people will die in the process. What a waste! It did not have to happen. And it seems we have elected those that are doing it to us in the USA.

Now the World is a big place, so other governments and the people that they rule are also around...like in big numbers. And they count, too.

I still think the new world USA is the best hope for the world's future, but that is just an opinion in 2011. The idea of a people's Constitution still works throughout the world. Most places in the World work other ways, by the way.

Are we willing to fight for our way of life? I don't know these days, but I think so. I also wonder do we in the new world USA have to be backed into a corner to make it happen. I think that is what it will take. What a shame. But there is good news, too. A lot of young Americans already recognize this, and will act in their own way.

So regional powers like in Iran, or Russia, or China, will also act in their self interest according to their leaders ideas, but so will the new world USA. Some will be dumb enough to try conquer their neighbors. How many people may die from this friction worries me. And all this recalcitrant wants to do is live in peace. What a waste I think for those trying to conquer others. It will come to friction, and war, and death, to sort things out for maybe a century.

Now we can unilaterally disarm, too. The reasons could be our national character, or even financial.

But there is no free lunch. One can either disarm and go pacifist, or go to war, like fight for our new world USA way of life. To this recalcitrant, it is the future generation of new world USA citizens who will decide. Nobody wants to be attacked, or backed into a corner, or so I think. Whether we as a new world USA nation get to that point is a future decision, or so I think.

Last, much is up for grabs, and in a way others that are younger than the older generations will now rule the future.

No comments: