Translate

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Great change is already underway

The present debate about the spending limits in the USA federal government budget is a symptom, not the disease. Now that is the bad news.

The good news is that the new world USA is probably a good place to be during this great change time. There are worse places to be.

What is sad is that many decisions that affect our lives have already been made months ago. Most are financial, and most are made by humans at all levels I think. In other words, anything done now on the debt limit by politicians and their appointed minions is too late. Decisions have already been made, and are being executed on by others also with families who are also not politicians.

Now I also think there are two ways of evolution. The usual way is gradual evolution, like a lot of the Darwin stuff. But there is also catastrophic evolution, like a comet hitting the earth.

I believe this time that affects we humans is more the catastrophic side of things, and human caused vice something like a comet.

I also believe I will suffer too during this change time. Not just a change like in playing musical chairs in kindergarten, but being cold and hungry, and without public electricity. I will survive, though, or so I think.

Now I also think most USA citizens want and sense change is needed here. Hence the various elections, local (like school board, city, and county), state, and federal in the recent past. Change was a theme in the 2008 USA federal election, for example.

And I suspect the new world USA Constitution will emerge as a reinforced way of governing ourselves. I also suspect most people would rather decide their human fate than those that govern where ever they live.

Why others still impose their ideas on ruling those below them I still wonder about. I guess it is a human instinct.

Most want the best for their Family they have made, and it should all sort out about happiness, and confidence in their future.

But the change period is going to be painful, or so I imagine.

No comments: