Translate

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

I still like the real thing



I still like the real thing

It’s called girls.

In my case I am an old male who now fears even having a heart attack during sex, but what a way to go if it happens. In turn, I also fear the girl’s vagina may end up too dry for me to have an enjoyable sex experience. If this problem sounds like normal, it is pretty much because it was in my own experience.
So all the media focus on homosexuals and lesbians and transgender types are OK with me. After all, they are a minor percentage of our population that have been around for a long time, too. Let them stew in their own juices I would suggest. Let them try be happy in their own way, too.  I have enough problems, like the regular news.
So it is girls I will still pursue, in my own way of course.
So no wonder so many parents try to protect their daughters from getting pregnant.
And I pretty much expect the same thoughts from girls, too. Like they can be as devious as boys can be.

No comments: