Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Maybe this is what it has come to these days in our new world USA.....



Maybe this is what it has come to these days in our new world USA.....

This is from an email to a relative:
Second: Your suggestion of ID stuff to get into West Point school for a graduation is probably not a bad idea these days.
Third: I can shoot back too, only if I have to, and mostly to wound.  Fortunately, that is probably not a problem where I live these days. And of course, I can miss, too.
And I have been shot at also so I think I know about what I am saying.
Then let the guilty parties after we catch them rot in jail for all I care.
I once did the jail experience like a Naval Academy buddy did, and it was not a fun experience for me. But I learned.
Now that is something I am willing to pay taxes for, like let us get the bad guys and girls, and then lock them up forever, like protect us from them in the future. 
And if our various governments can't or don't want to protect our tax paying citizens, then it is time change these governments using the vote I sure hope.

No comments: