Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013


Numbers count

        In so many ways, to boot.

            Our present amateur leaders expect the USA military to pull off miracles using special forces in low numbers. If they are wrong, I still get left holding the bag, so to speak. That even includes like home invasion, in which case I am own my own, worse case thinking. Can you believe I am even thinking and planning  and worrying about this in 2013. I always thought the USA Federal government would defend our homeland. Now I don't know for sure. Maybe we will surrender to North Korea or some other regional despot?

            Now on the other side of things, I still think we have a good deal in the new world USA.

            And immigration still is happening. And we in the new world USA are the winners in it all.  For example  imagine the changes in foods and clothing as it affects you, and your children.

            For example, it took marriage to be exposed to Italian cooking, which I like.  And earlier I always liked Chinese food.

            The key point is that numbers count, and I better respect it as best I can. The new world USA I knew is changing, which is OK with me. Hence a lot of new food menus are being added to my own lifestyle, and as an example.

            Now if I suspect that if  some newer immigrants want to also change my present standards, like the rule of law from my past training and education and culture, then I have a problem, like I will fight to protect that aspect of what is so honorable about the new world USA.

            So I suspect that numbers still count, and the new world USA standards will predominate.

            So, said another way, the new world USA is still a "Mecca" of sorts, and I will even fight for this idea, if I have to. Of course, I expect our new world USA will change, for the better, I expect. Of course we'll be full of low life's, too.

            I don't know anyone who wants to degrade their own standards and way of life. Now the low life's may want this, but I suspect most don't want this. If we have to change our government, through voting I hope, this may have to happen, and probably will.

            I expect change, often in unexpected ways, which sounds OK to me. That's the beauty of the new world USA idea.

            Said another way, I call it an English idea, like the rule of law, applied in the new world USA.

             And along the way, numbers count, too. Like it or not.

            And, as always, the times they are a' changing for we humans. Many other species, like insects, already use this "numbers" strategy.

 

 

No comments: