Translate

Sunday, July 01, 2012


Imagining a future
       The period is right now, like mid-2012.

            Like many human families, I am trying to anticipate, maybe even prepare where I live. After all even our ancestors prepared, like having a Naval Academy class of 1941 graduate early in February, since most anticipated a war was coming.

            And where I live, I would rather die of old age, rather than die from cold and hunger, or even being murdered by ravaging mobs.

            And then there is the stampede effect, like some precipitating event will set off many things that will probably adversely affect me where I live. Maybe it will be the recent storms in the new world USA, maybe it will be some event in Europe or China, maybe it will be some wild card mother nature event to include some kind of human plague.  Who knows?

            I guess I have lost trust, faith, and confidence in our various governments to help. Now we may be on our own much more than before.

            But for sure, we humans will have survivors.  Good on us. Whether the percentage is high or low, I choose not to predict, but I also still have to plan ahead from where I live.

            And what I hope for, and really expect will happen, is that the survivors will help establish a new world USA throughout the World. In this idea is also time, like all this will take about a century or more, but that is what I think.

            So many present forms of governments, like dictatorial, tribal, royal, and many other such governments, will fade as "we the people" assert ourselves.

            What a shame, since this was happening anyway, now much pain to humans will accelerate the process.

            So that is the hopeful future, in my imagination, for our human future.

By the way, wealth doesn't disappear, maybe be reduced, but it is still around. So keep working, and influence things from your end, as best you can.

No comments: