Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012


The Nature of change
      Now one thing is in what we humans eat, and feed our Families.  Having lived in Japan, I ate a lot of the local food, which was often imported in styles, often with even displays of the imported food meals in windows outside the restaurant. Now I live in east Tennessee, and the local foods mixed are pretty healthy, too. Now I do use a Nipper Zojirushi rice cooker to brew up whatever local mood I am in. Basically, it is just an MRI on steroids, which bothers me, but the temp maintenance stuff works quite well for me, so I am happy.

            As an obvious example, a Super Bowl party in Okinawa might have local sushi and brew, vice something more like Pizza. Now that probably doesn't sound like something in Nebraska, for example, but that is what we Americans might eat as part of enjoying the game (delivered by satellite, by the way).

            Well, to summarize, all this can be a part of the nature of change, like what we eat and prefer has something to do with it, too.

No comments: