Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012


Individual rights vice group rights

      It's coming to a boil, thank goodness. And after many decades of experience and observed good intentions, all in the new world USA.

            It's like we have changed from the idea of one can't cry fire in crowded theater, to criminals have individual rights as pirates off the east coast of Africa.  Said another way, I personally disagree with criminals that might harm me having individual rights that trump my group rights to be safe. This also applies to where I live in east Tennessee. I have a criminal problem here, too.

            This is also  a classical politician and legal decision, not a religious decision, in my opinion. And if I can't vote (or have it stolen), then I'll go with something like a Plan B, like revolt.  There are some things worth fighting for, mostly my Family's future in the new world USA.

            So why don't our cultures lock up these people who will harm me?

            And are the minority of our each and own cultures, like the anarchists and criminals,  going to rule our own future cultures?  Obviously, they should be suppressed or otherwise controlled (like locked up to protect me from them, like right now), but only time will tell how it all sorts out, including what our elected leaders do with the tax money we pay, like what are their priorities.  Their priorities are supposed to be ours (the citizens), at least not too long ago.



No comments: