Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just my lens

I think our present USA federal President is not too smart. I offer as evidence his many statements to date.

I also think, that while he has good educational pedigrees, he is not too well educated, like he has frivoled away his advantages when he went through these schools.

Last, I also think he has poor ethics, like he will lie to rule, vice just to own up to the facts. In that regards, one can suggest he is a con man, though in my lens he is just not that smart, though his handlers may be that smart.

Maybe even in the old time royalty method of ruling, those who he has hired just play up to him for their own reasons.

Now in his defense, he is a devoted Family man, mostly to his kids. I also think his wife is like him, like a fellow lightweight who got canned in her first job out of Harvard Law School, and who even mentored him for a while, too. And he is in an eloquent speaker.

So, in my lens, we have a crummy president, whom we have elected in 2008.

Our Country deserves better.

1 comment:

jennifer anderson said...

well he is smarter then you or I