Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Just an opinion



Just an opinion

I think most people could say their quality of life is declining some.
Even people are starting to die earlier than they expected, and that should only accelerate to more obvious amounts.
We humans can tolerate about anything, and muddle through about anything, but early death is another matter. It is when our loved ones go early and unexpectedly that friction will arise.
For example, it appears our Federal government is doing the usual things to best enhance any future pandemic that will probably cause much suffering and premature death. Now that seems like a crazy course of action to me.
The era of good intentions is over if what we have now is what to also expect in the next few years. It took time, like years, to get to this position. And it will take a similar amount of time to get back to where we were (which sure seems better), again in my opinion.
The era of results and other courses of action to solve our obvious and usual problems is gaining traction. Something has got to give.  Better results need to occur than what is happening around us today.
Now that we have continuing problems is obvious, again in my opinion. But one can also argue that there are other courses of action to take to better solve these problems, like other courses of action than what is being attempted in so many ways today.  The present courses of action often smack of dictatorship or monarchy in their evolutions, which is not the American way, thank goodness.  Lord knows it does not take a revolution or civil war in the new world USA to solve these problems and use other courses of action, but it could. That is a new worry, too, like a planning factor I use.
One bit of good news, again in my opinion, is that the newer better solutions are now taking a bottom up approach (like we the people), vice a top down central planning approach which seems to be presently happening in so many ways. But even switching courses of action takes time, which I hope we have. And by my hobby blog, even the percentages have switched from 50% USA and 50% rest of the World, to more like 33% USA and 67% rest of the world.  Just how to interpret that I am still thinking about. This snapshot picture from my blog is based on around 3,000 people a week. This blog, in my opinion, has me (these days) around 25% survival nutcase, 25% Mother Teresa, 25% Attila the Hun, and 25% American. I don’t suffer from good intentions; I expect results that help the cause along; and have been studying the world’s population and global temperatures for going on many decades, too. So I do have my own opinions, based on my own studies, too.
And for the record, I went to Georgia Tech, and am presently at age 67. I tend to think long term, too.
So in my opinion I am now worried, mostly for my loved ones and my friends, and their future.  And at the “people’s level” we most certainly can do the best we can with what we have been dealt with. That is what is happening now, in my opinion.  

No comments: