Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

Islamic State 'seizes Iraqi city of Ramadi'



Islamic State 'seizes Iraqi city of Ramadi'


Second the thoughts that go through my mind.
1)      Is it worth fighting for, whatever “it” is?
2)      The much earlier British examples come to my mind at all times.  They bailed out in the end. So did the Russians, too.
3)      Are we to surrender to today’s  probably Arab barbarians, or not? Now one can say they are “freedom fighters”, and in this case they have a point. And one can say also they are just barbarians, which is pretty serious, too.  And the question always assumes "their" land.
4)      The idea of anarchy comes to mind.
5)      Are they going to come over to America to kill us?  I don’t know but I do worry. The jury is still out. They say they will.
6)      I love my Family and my loved ones. That is a big deal to me. Said another way, if I have to fight for this idea in my own land, I will do so.

No comments: