Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

It finally happened to me



It finally happened to me

One kid  (number four) is graduating from West Point (the Army Military Academy) next week, and I will attend his graduation and other ceremonies, including his Commissioning as an Officer of the United States Army.
Now I plan on departing from where I live in east Tennessee, USA this coming Wednesday (like May 20th, and returning next week around May 26th when I will start my blog back up.
The graduation and commissioning is on May  23rd, and the weather forecast is good, so I may get to see the throwing up of the hats event. Then, and being an American, I plan on visiting ground zero and the new World Trade Center museum, too. That time should be late on May 24th.
So during that entire period, my hobby blog will be on hold as to future publications during that time. But one can still peruse my past 8,300 articles if in the mood. I remain somewhere between Attlila the Hun and Mother Teresa, politically speaking.  My previous posts will probably reflect that, but as always, make up your own mind, which you will probably do anyway.

No comments: