Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

Some Golden Rule failure stories to share




Some Golden Rule failure stories to share

The world is not perfect as most of us know.

1.  I grow white pine which is good for home building, and gave away some white pine trees to help a person out.  Now he did have to cut them and haul them away. He ended up selling these trees for his profit to another fellow who was building a house for his Family using my white pine trees.  This second fellow did thank me for my trees I had grown.
2.      I had some a gun and a pistol stolen from me by a severe alcoholic who snuck out of the place in the end, taking the gun and pistol with him. Oh well, I did try to help him.
3.      I had helped another  local criminal who was obviously (by his reports to me) very appealing to females in his younger years (I think he is around age 43 now). I think, again by his reports, he may have impregnated a few females in the end, and did not want to be financially or morally responsible for them. Well he left the local town suddenly, and where he is and how he doing now I do not know. I acted like a tough love father, and he did not like that. I sure hope he is using his very good brick laying skills his Uncle taught him in the past.
4.      Most of sexually available females where I live are often drug addicted in some way or the other.  So while they live, I tend to avoid them. Most of them die before age 30 from overdoses, too. Often they have one or more kids out of wedlock, also. Now what happens to these kids after their grandparents who help raise them for a while (and then die of old age), I do not know for sure.

I suspect many missionaries around the world have similar stories.

No comments: