Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

It is all converging to me


It is all converging to me

            I used to say enough is enough

As I read my tea leaves many things are converging to become more obvious to me. Some I did predict (+), and some that I did not predict (-) are now becoming more apparent to me.

Call it my report card to myself. Like I even make personal plans on this kind of thought. Being one's own worst critic is easy and normal. Being honest to one's  self is more difficult.

1)  The progressive era is coming to an end (-).

2)  The end of the dominance of the  USA media based in the northeast USA area is coming to an end (+).

3)  The size of the human population growth in the world  is leveling out. Now quality of life and energy demands in the world will continue to increase (+)

4)  Thinking ahead is not too hard.  Living and ruling in the present time is hard  (-).

5)  People don't want to die early. That especially applies to their children (+).

6)  Possible hard times will affect us all, including me (-).

7)  Trial lawyers will revert to their more traditional role, which is still important (+).

8)  Politicians will also revert to their more traditional role of debating and compromising over how to spend the taxes their governments collect (+).  Being able to borrow to spend will come to an end (+).

9)  National defense will gain new respect after regional wars erupt (-).

10)  Nation-states will revert to more local means of governing, like tribes (+).

11)  Inflation will come back in an attention gaining way (+).

12)  Life will go on..... even if it just "muddling through" (-).  Many living today will now die early (+).

13)  Moral behavior and conduct will gain new prominence and respect by all (-).

14)  The importance of religion will increase over today's standards and attendance  (-).

No comments: