Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Civil unrest

            Bottom line, the Occupy Wall Street types in the new world USA don't represent me.

            And during times of great change, do expect turmoil and other friction.

            And this civil unrest is way beyond the new world USA. In my mind, it is in Greece, Egypt, Venezuela, and 34 other countries, too.

            And this great change I imagine is a change in the status quo, which apparently has gotten us to where we are today. Bummer.

            But I am no anarchist, and I suspect most others are not, either.  And, best of all, we can change things our way, whatever that is in your mind and where you live, and all without tearing things down in order to build another better future. In other words, we do have alternatives, call it another way.

            Now these things, changes if you will,  do take time, which is another advantage for those so thinking.

            Lord knows, I just hope the idea of trust, faith, and confidence, along with the idea of the vote, carries the day, and in the end.

            Just so the reader knows, I too am hedging my bets, like living on my own in some kind of commune or small community (with security) until things get better, if that should occur, too. It's hard to believe I can even think and plan this way. But I too have a Family to think about.

            Last, it seems to me some fellow humans are funding a lot of the anarchists, who are unfortunately being taken advantage off, at least to me. I sure wish I knew who these funders were, but probably will never know, other than it is going on. Obviously, these funders have their own objectives, and sources of funding, too. And in the end, the anarchists, and their funders, are a really small percentage of our population, mostly urban it seems.

            Last, again, I left urban Atlanta to move to rural east Tennessee.  There's no civil unrest here, at least right now. Rather the opposite is still occurring, like the community pulls together to help those in need when they need it. I suspect much the same is happening elsewhere, and also is a fair report in most of the world.

No comments: