Translate

Friday, May 04, 2012


After the fall

       Even before the USA got into WWII, most people could see it coming. Even the Naval Academy graduated students in February, 1941, just in time to better prepare them for the coming war.

            Even I have told my financial adviser, I expect to lose half my wealth when it is all over, through no fault of my own, by the way.

            In the meantime, I am making my own electricity, at a Little Home on the Prairie type standard. Thank goodness, I served in the Marines, so my standards are pretty low, though good enough for me. Yep, I still like electricity's benefits, even at a minimal level, like food safety.

            So much for being negative.

            If we have to go through a "bad time" then I still think the new world USA is not a bad place to be. Hope does spring eternal. Hence we will sort it out, to our advantage, to include that for our children. Yep, we USA types are not too shabby.

            Right now this post focuses on the near term, like the fall. To make it sound too simple, many of my relatives will not like it, and will probably die off. What a shame.

            But like the early graduating class from the Naval Academy in February, 1941, we too will sort it out to our advantage. Here in the new world USA, we too will "sort it out".

            I expect others around the world will probably do the same, in their own way, and in where they live. I'm counting on it.

No comments: