Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Time for a change in the USA

I am age 63 and I perceive change I do not like.

Right now I think I can still vote, and have it count, like put into place political leaders that will represent me, federally, state, and locally, to include school boards. If that does not happen, then I have other alternatives, to include taking up arms. Lord knows, I hope it doesn't come to that in the new world USA. I am an OK shot, but still wish for the ballot box to decide things. Now even I understand I might get out-voted, but at least I got my chance in this hope.

One thing as an old Marine I like is that so many fellow humans (racially and culturally) are attracted to our USA way of life, which is pretty good. Many immigrate to come here, and even serve their new country for their own reasons, often personal, to include their Family. Good on them, and a pox on their enemies. Believe me, they (our enemies) don't want to mess with these people.

Yet I also perceive that many Americans think otherwise.

This includes, in my thoughts, that present federal leaders and their hired minions want to take over, like dictate, like be a dictator or a king. This idea includes both the President of the USA, and many of those in our Congress, and of course their hired minions. Hopefully I am wrong in my worries, but I still worry, and have myself and my Family to think about. And in the same vein, I assume the intent is be benevolent, in the best old world USA style. But what if they are wrong, like there are alternatives in our new world USA's political and human future that are probably better. That appeals to me, but that is also just me.

The obvious political debate in our new world USA is how do we go forward?

The also obvious answer is we new world USA people are in charge of our fate.

1 comment:

Rebekah Bohannon Beeler said...

I agree with your post. I am not worried as far as worrying goes, but I am keeping a watchful eye open through the scope of my Remington 700.