Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A change we can believe in

Things may be more simple than we thought. While the details can drive about any one crazy, the principles are pretty simple.

Things need to change. Mostly right now it is at the USA federal level, but change will also come to state, local, and even school board levels, too, probably later than the federal level, like by 2020.

The century of American idealism, to include terms like liberal, progressive, democrat, and republican, is coming to an end. Change is definitely do, and what a Country for it to happen in.

Now I expect we in the USA will have to suffer, along the way. If this happens, what a shame, since it did not have to happen, but it apparently is happening, as I write.

Now suffering may be as simple as going back to the European dark ages, or more complicated, like dealing with totalitarianism, and its consequences in the future USA. These consequences could take centuries to change course.

In the meantime, while I am alive, I'm planning for the worse.

I never thought all this could happen in my lifetime in the USA.

No comments: