Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We have a crummy president

There I said it.

As one who treats psycho babble stuff as a waste of time, though it is a human trait most pursue, I would rather deal with capabilities.

And whether Barack Obama is just dumb, or a liar, or some combination, is less important than the effects his Presidency, and those he has hired to work for him, can affect our lives.

Now I personally think he is a lazy President, in my opinion, mostly by connecting the dots over the last two years. And we have so many problems that are both internal, like jobs, and international, like terror.

So what is going to happen. I predict many people are going to die because of his being a crummy president. Some may be domestic, some may be foreign. Whether it is being cold and hungry this coming winter, or just old fashioned war, depends on what is your interest. I myself think his ideas and policies are leading us to major calamities. And this crummy President doesn't even know it. He has other priorities, it seems to me.

So what can we do. Mostly vote to change things. And go from there. I expect it will be a painful process, but will sort out in the end.

I do have one connect the dots concern. Will this crummy President and his hired minions try to become royalty? Now most will say I am crazy or silly, but to me I just don't know, right now.

Who knows what a crummy President might try do?

And all I want to do is to enhance my loved ones in the New World USA.

No comments: